rooster and table

Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Sausage, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots makes a wonderful soup




This will be the final part, everything has been added
 (garlic is in the bottom right hand side, 1 tbl spoon)
I also have carrots in there but did not take a picture of them, bring to a boil and boil for like an hour:  ENJOY

use white potoes (or any really) cut into bite size pieces add to broth.
Use your choice of sausage, cut into bite size pieces...saute in a skillet with seasonings, showed below.
I was out of basil :(  The jar in the back is my garlic I buy in bulk and process in my Cuisinart,
 then put into ball jars and refrigerate
Cabbage is so delish cut up into bite size pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday living with the Danglers

Everyday living with the Danglers
Creating Lifelong Memories