rooster and table

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fresh tea & summer veggies

Saturday we had my parents over for dinner, it was as my father said "The first grill of the season." I know summer is approaching when I start brewing the tea, and the tomatoes are red and plump, Jeff Loves his tomatoes red, with salt, pepper, italian seasoning & chilled...the smile on his face, when I open the refrigerator and pull out his mother's platter covered with red tomatoes lights up like a little boy in a candy store, confirming to me that its all worth while serving him!








One of our other favorite things to do is to take a potatoe, slice it open and add oion, salt & pepper wrap it in reynolds wrap and put on the grill, delish ( you will see this word a million times over!!) Then I took fresh zuccini & squash and seasoned with salt, pepper & oion, vala!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday living with the Danglers

Everyday living with the Danglers
Creating Lifelong Memories